Wednesday, September 16

Ghost Annie

Whew! I am telling you September came in so fast and hasn't stopped yet. I can't believe it's almost the end of September already.

Well, I made a few more of those witch boots I love so much. Just listed them on ebay. If you like you can bid on them here: janmariedollsandprims on eBay .

I also added another Lil Jack the Pumpkin Man. I will be adding the most awesome pumpkin make do's for fall. They really came out great.

And I have a new little Ghost Annie. She can be bid on here: janmariedollsandprims on eBay . I didn't post the picture yet, but she has a little friend named "Boo". He is a ghost of course. I will post a picture of them together ASAP.

You can also catch a glimpse of the Witch Boots in this picture. I am working on so many things right now, I just have to focus and finish some before I end up with a box of unfinished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you share a thought

Translate My Blog....

Locals If You Love A Good Farmers Market

THE COUNTRY FRESH FARMERS MARKET
If you love a good farmer's market...locals check out this one
240 Water Street Downtown Henderson,NV at the Events Plaza every Thursday
200 S Green Valley Parkway Henderson,NV every Friday.... See you there....
The Pattern Blurb

Most of the items I create are from my own original designs...occassionally I use a pattern purchased from another designer....I always try to give the designer credit...if it has been omitted because I rushed or had brain fade...please let me know....sometimes it will be in a previous post...if you come across a pattern used and nowhere has the designer been given credit...I will go back and post the designer's name....