Wednesday, September 1

A Witch, A Shelf & A Boot

A new witch I am working on. This is from a pattern...She is going to be really spooky looking when done...she will have a hat, some string hair and some bells... I also am working on a new style of witch boot...it will have rusty bells, dried sweet annie, and other embellishments....I'll post finished photos later....


This is a great little shelf my DH makes from reclaimed wood....They are really a great size for mudrooms, hallways and along side a door...they can be ordered in several colors...the one shown is quite distressed and shown in a buttermilk color....



Blessings for now....

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you share a thought

Translate My Blog....

Locals If You Love A Good Farmers Market

THE COUNTRY FRESH FARMERS MARKET
If you love a good farmer's market...locals check out this one
240 Water Street Downtown Henderson,NV at the Events Plaza every Thursday
200 S Green Valley Parkway Henderson,NV every Friday.... See you there....
The Pattern Blurb

Most of the items I create are from my own original designs...occassionally I use a pattern purchased from another designer....I always try to give the designer credit...if it has been omitted because I rushed or had brain fade...please let me know....sometimes it will be in a previous post...if you come across a pattern used and nowhere has the designer been given credit...I will go back and post the designer's name....