Sunday, July 10

SuNfloWer KiTty..a neW PatTerN MaYbE

Here is a new little kitty doll I am working on....Maybe it could be a new pattern...Not sure how to go about turning these into patterns...will have to research when I have some time...

She is only about 11"....maybe her legs could be a little longer...but all in all she is a cutie...

Not much else going on...trying to sew when I can....Babysitting three grandies...cooking three meals a day...washing, housecleaning...you girls know the routine...trying to squeeze the sewing into all that...it's a job in itself....

When does school start again??...

blessings for now....
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you share a thought

Translate My Blog....

Locals If You Love A Good Farmers Market

THE COUNTRY FRESH FARMERS MARKET
If you love a good farmer's market...locals check out this one
240 Water Street Downtown Henderson,NV at the Events Plaza every Thursday
200 S Green Valley Parkway Henderson,NV every Friday.... See you there....
The Pattern Blurb

Most of the items I create are from my own original designs...occassionally I use a pattern purchased from another designer....I always try to give the designer credit...if it has been omitted because I rushed or had brain fade...please let me know....sometimes it will be in a previous post...if you come across a pattern used and nowhere has the designer been given credit...I will go back and post the designer's name....