Monday, August 8

Clothes...Who Needs Clothes....

Well I Do....even though I am cute as a button without....
A new dress sure would be nice....
I don't know...I think I'm feeling a little witchy today...
and I've got the boots for it too....
Hmmm!
sounds good to me....
and hair....could I also have some hair please....
I'm thinking brown....definitely...brown....

 
Oh and one of those pointy hats....if ya don't mind...
and then of course I'll be off to spend a short time on ebay....
stay tuned for this important event news....
 
blessings,
jan
janmariedollsandprims
primitive folk art dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you share a thought

Translate My Blog....

Locals If You Love A Good Farmers Market

THE COUNTRY FRESH FARMERS MARKET
If you love a good farmer's market...locals check out this one
240 Water Street Downtown Henderson,NV at the Events Plaza every Thursday
200 S Green Valley Parkway Henderson,NV every Friday.... See you there....
The Pattern Blurb

Most of the items I create are from my own original designs...occassionally I use a pattern purchased from another designer....I always try to give the designer credit...if it has been omitted because I rushed or had brain fade...please let me know....sometimes it will be in a previous post...if you come across a pattern used and nowhere has the designer been given credit...I will go back and post the designer's name....