Saturday, December 24

A Cutie Baby Doll for My Little Cutie Pie

One last posting of pictures on Christmas Eve...
I made this little cutie for my youngest grandbaby...
she always wants one of everything I make...


So this one is just for her...her own little sleeping baby to...
go with other things she will be getting for Christmas...

enjoy the pictures...
feel free to leave a comment...

her binkie is magnetic....

a sweet little soft sculpture baby doll by jan marie dolls and prims..
handmade doll clothes...

except for the gerber diaper shirt and pampers...
and I made this cute little baby doll carrier...
she can wear in the front of her to carry the doll...
around with her...
hands free...


I'm sure she will be wanting a diaper bag...
which I can't believe I forgot to make..

blessings for now...
Jan
janmariedollsandprims

5 comments:

  1. How cute is she?? If I were a little girl and given this for Christmas, this would be my favorite gift! Did you make this doll pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...Sorry about that...not sure what happened to the other comment...My little Maribelle carries her everywhere...these dolls are very durable for kid play..this is a kezi pattern that i have changed to my liking...
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the pattern as I drafted it but I don't have instructions written down..I will be working on that and have done after the summer..I will be down south and away for all of the summer, so I won't be able to get directions down into PDF form before then..Thank you so much for your interest..

    ReplyDelete

This is where you share a thought

Translate My Blog....

Locals If You Love A Good Farmers Market

THE COUNTRY FRESH FARMERS MARKET
If you love a good farmer's market...locals check out this one
240 Water Street Downtown Henderson,NV at the Events Plaza every Thursday
200 S Green Valley Parkway Henderson,NV every Friday.... See you there....
The Pattern Blurb

Most of the items I create are from my own original designs...occassionally I use a pattern purchased from another designer....I always try to give the designer credit...if it has been omitted because I rushed or had brain fade...please let me know....sometimes it will be in a previous post...if you come across a pattern used and nowhere has the designer been given credit...I will go back and post the designer's name....