Tuesday, April 17

Well, Hello World !!!

Well after an exteremly long hiatus...I think I am back in the saddle...
I am working on a new little raggedy annie for a friend...
she just had a baby girl and I'm thinking...
this annie with a knot dress to match the one I'm....
gonna make for the baby....
I included a pic of the fabrics too....

I think she is just so cute...
she will have red hair made like small...
spaghetti straps...kinda like dreadlocks but not...



and of course my 5 year old granddie says I can make the baby....
a dress with cupcakes only if I make her one too....
I will post finished pics later...
thanks and have a great day...
Jan
Jan Marie Dolls and Prims

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you share a thought

Translate My Blog....

Locals If You Love A Good Farmers Market

THE COUNTRY FRESH FARMERS MARKET
If you love a good farmer's market...locals check out this one
240 Water Street Downtown Henderson,NV at the Events Plaza every Thursday
200 S Green Valley Parkway Henderson,NV every Friday.... See you there....
The Pattern Blurb

Most of the items I create are from my own original designs...occassionally I use a pattern purchased from another designer....I always try to give the designer credit...if it has been omitted because I rushed or had brain fade...please let me know....sometimes it will be in a previous post...if you come across a pattern used and nowhere has the designer been given credit...I will go back and post the designer's name....