Saturday, August 15

Jan Marie Dolls and Prims is Here!

Well, I've started a new blog for all my primitive creations and I think I will probably combine all my blogs into just this one. It really is overwhelming sometimes trying to keep up with the posting, creating and crafting.

I have some things I think are really great that I posted to eBay. Some of these are sold, but I wanted to show them to you anyway. Love to hear any comments, suggestions or yes even criticism. Input is always appreciated.



I almost forgot, tomorrow is mine and dear hubbies anniversary. 35 years and going strong. I feel like I have known him all my life. I met him when I was 13 and went home and told mom I had met the boy I was going to marry. Sounds corny but true. Love him as much now if not more than I did then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you share a thought

Translate My Blog....

Locals If You Love A Good Farmers Market

THE COUNTRY FRESH FARMERS MARKET
If you love a good farmer's market...locals check out this one
240 Water Street Downtown Henderson,NV at the Events Plaza every Thursday
200 S Green Valley Parkway Henderson,NV every Friday.... See you there....
The Pattern Blurb

Most of the items I create are from my own original designs...occassionally I use a pattern purchased from another designer....I always try to give the designer credit...if it has been omitted because I rushed or had brain fade...please let me know....sometimes it will be in a previous post...if you come across a pattern used and nowhere has the designer been given credit...I will go back and post the designer's name....